Read Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541) by Suzanne Forster Free Online
Book Title: Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541)|
The author of the book: Suzanne Forster
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2653 times
Reader ratings: 5.8
Date of issue: April 1st 1992
ISBN 13: 9780553442151
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 649 KB
Read full description of the books:
- All good things come to those who wait.
- Machinery can't compete with the human spirit.The Unconquerable Soul. If it weren't for perseverance, the snail wouldn't have made it to the ark.
- Living is like licking honey off a thorn.
- She knew there a time when you had to let go of things beyond your control. Holding on to what was hopeless only compounded the pain for everyone concerned.
- There were people who couldn't love you back, no matter how much you loved them. They were incapable. Some dislocation, some fundamental betrayal of trust, had forced them forever off the path of normal relationships.
- Anything can work if you're willing to fight for it. If you want it badly enough.
Download Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541) ERUB
Download Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541) DOC
Download Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541) TXT
Read information about the authorNew York Times and USA Today best-selling author Suzanne Forster is living proof of Shakespeare’s maxim that the uses of adversity are sweet. Suzanne’s writing career began by accident. Literally. A car accident ended her dreams for a career in clinical psychology. During her recovery, she began writing to fill the hours, and before she was well enough to return to graduate school, she’d sold her first book and launched a new career.
Since then Suzanne has written more than thirty novels and been the recipient of countless awards, including The National Readers’ Choice Award for Shameless, her mainstream debut. She’s received recognition for outstanding sales from Waldenbooks and Bookrak, and her recent novel, Unfinished Business, was made into a movie for the Oxygen Network.
Suzanne has a Master’s Degree in Writing Popular Fiction, and she teaches and lectures frequently. Her seminars on Women's Contemporary Fiction at UCLA and UC Riverside were rated outstanding, and her most requested workshop, "The High-Concept Synopsis," is based on personal experience. Her breakout novel, Shameless, sold on a synopsis that triggered a bidding war and garnered her a six-figure contract.
Suzanne has received considerable media attention, including a feature segment on Extra, NBC's news and entertainment magazine, and an Emmy Award–winning "Special Report" on CBS Channel 23 News. Her many print appearances include the L.A. Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, Redbook and Orange Coast Magazine
Reviews of the Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Child Bride (Loveswept No. 541) by Suzanne Forster Online free