Read How They Did It: 25 bloggers, authors and writers share all their secrets by Diana Bocco Free Online
Book Title: How They Did It: 25 bloggers, authors and writers share all their secrets|
The author of the book: Diana Bocco
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2937 times
Reader ratings: 7.9
Edition: Imbolc Books
Date of issue: March 6th 2012
ISBN 13: 9781484894446
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 11.72 MB
Read full description of the books:
Ever wished you could ask other writers the secret to earning a full-time income?
Some of the country’s most prominent freelancers and bloggers share their best advice, covering everything from jumpstarting your career, landing well-paid assignments, expanding beyond your comfort zone and avoiding scams, and much, much more.
Get a special peek into the lives and work schedules of successful freelancers and learn:
- How they land assignments
- How many hours they work and how those hours are split (writing, marketing, etc.)
- How much money they make and where that money comes from
- How they transitioned into freelancing full-time (and tips to help you do the same)
- The importance of having a great workspace
- What qualities you need to make it as a writer
- How best-selling author Anthony Howard and self-publishing extraordinaire Peter Bowerman are changing the face of publishing
- Who’s earning six figures and how
- How many of the writers interviewed are pulling more than $50,000 a year...
… and much more.
Learn it all directly from the writers, in their own words and style. No interruptions, no barriers, no secrets.
Plus, see photos of their writing spaces.
Download How They Did It: 25 bloggers, authors and writers share all their secrets ERUB
Download How They Did It: 25 bloggers, authors and writers share all their secrets DOC
Download How They Did It: 25 bloggers, authors and writers share all their secrets TXT